View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regarding "Nobody will believe you", this just isn't correct. When someone who rarely checks the forums and doesn't post much, when they came into this thread, who did they gently encourage to reflect on how their behavior undermines their stated intentions?
I wish people would call out the obvious problem posters, but they don't want to be attacked in every thread after that because they angered the mob. That is what happens on this forum, and they can see it.

That is why people will respond to me instead. I don't attack people, so they feel like they can actually have a dialogue. They think that if they can convince me to stop posting, the trolls will stop too.

Sadly that is not how bullies and trolls work. They will continue to bloat threads and attack other posters, even when I am gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You "If you don't post nonsense, I don't need to reply", but you don't need to reply to nonsense. You could instead trust other readers to recognize nonsense when they see it. If someone else is repeatedly "posting nonsense" I'm quite confident your rebuttal will be far more credible and convincing with a single response than by repeatedly copy-pasting the same points over and over every time.

If you are unable or unwilling to accept advice from me, I earnestly beg you to at least re-read what Lament Icarus wrote and ask yourself whether getting that sort of response or reaction from an uninvolved and disinterested reader of the thread makes you feel like your current approach has achieved your aims.
You do realize that you also repeat yourself and respond when you don't need to? It's the same with the other trolls. You are an admitted troll youself.

Before you give advice to others, actually practice what you preach lol. This is why your words ring hollow.

If you didn't post this nonsense, I wouldn't need to respond to it in self defense. Learn how cause and effect works, teach it to your fellow trolls, and the bloat will stop.

Learn how to stay on topic too. Your attempts at giving advice have nothing to do with this thread. You can post in RnF about me if you want, that is the place to do it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-20-2024 at 11:16 AM..