View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardylooGubbins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bit of Background:

I currently main a Lv. 53 Druid. I've got around 15k in gear if I sold it all off, and could port around to make a bit more. I'm getting tired of the class and thinking about starting fresh with an alt and selling everything I've got to gear the alt up a bit.

My Question:

What race/class combo would you make if you only had around 15k to play around with. Obviously, I can't afford a fungi or any of the other traditional mega-twink items, so I'm wondering what I could get the most "bang for my buck" alt-wise.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:10k_budget_enc

save the rest of your money for spells, the biggest one being bedlam at 58 (10k?)

ideally you want to stay between 200 and 205 cha, there are obviously lots of options later if you want to spend plat to really beef out your enc...big cha items like neriad shawl allow you to ditch the shitty cha items and get more HP / AC which is all that matters after 205 cha

enc gets really dumb once you get FT8 and mana becomes entirely non-issue

that being said, enc is really the highest "skillcap" class and if you're not piloting it efficiently no amount of gear is going to save you
Last edited by Toxigen; 04-17-2024 at 09:50 AM..