View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Location: Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate, Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all games are a waste of time

at least CS2 you can just play for a little bit and have fun...GL doing that with everquest

i mean its two totally different games i dont really understand why its being asked in the first place....sometimes you'll want to FPS and sometimes you'll feel like you can barely tie your shoes and play EQ
I've been playing these three games simultaneously and I noticed I hardly get any progress in any game so I realized it would be much more effective to drop two games and just play a single game forever. Regarding EverQuest Project 1999 does it have enough content for my entire life? Pretty sure, yes. About Guild Wars 2, there are already rumors of a Guild Wars 3 coming up.

I don't really like to have to switch to a next game and start from scratch. And Counter-Strike 2 doesn't have enough content, I played CS: Source and it was a much better game through and through, it still is. I think I'll actually just settle down on EverQuest lol.