Thread: Bard Swarm
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh another dumb comment and logic. Why is it the accounts that are newer are the ones who make troll statements?

Entitled you say? So asking a bard to not pull mobs above me on a camp I've held down for hours all by myself with no troubles at all is me being entitled. How about the bards stop feeling entitled to do as they wish?

I hold my camp down just fine even with a bard in the zone. Asking for courtesy though so we players do not have to put in extra work to hold something down we have already been holding down for hours.

Why should I go somewhere else? Why should the bard who has not been in the zone for hours win? Why should they get all the mobs? Why are they not looking like ok crap I see CE or frenzy is camped I better just pull the bottom floor. Instead they pull everything with no care in the world nor warnings.

If you find me entitled for asking bards to not mess with the camp I'm killing then your brain is just broken not even a little but completely.

Again I'm asked why I'm in velks.... Because I effin can be? Why do I kill the mobs I do? Because I effin can. Velks is a very viable and smart choice of a exping zone. You have a bank and merchants who are not kos to anyone other than those who wreck their faction. You have risk free banking. You have armor gems that drop that will be needed to make said armor.

So my big question to you is.... why even speak if your gonna make moronic comments and logics.

As an enchanter we leave multiple mobs up at once for a reason. We have pets we leave in place to not mess with the 27 minute spawn rotations. We can only kill so fast. We can easily clear CE to the top with no issues. But, there are those times you get up to piss or grab a snack and you have a few extra spawns than normal. So you end up needing to paci to get things back in rotation. So during times I let a mob or two spawn paci is needed at that point. You should try and enchanter some day and in velks. My camps named stay dead. My camps trash normally stays dead unless i miss a rotation which is quickly fixed.

Now to the bigger point. I kill all my mobs just fine. This DOES NOT cancel out the bards mobs from pathing top to bottom. So in my spot in my camp where I can not be in illusion and be just fine that is wrecked. I now have to ensure my illusion is on because the bards mobs are pathing through my area that's cleared noticing me either killing me then or possibly returning if the bard fails the kite. Which this risk would be non-existent in a normal eq setting. But, because the bard wants to swarm I'm put at a greater risk if they fail their kite.

Do you even brain?
I've taken the liberty of bolding all of the entitled statements you made in just this one post alone since you're so blinded by it. Its hilarious how you put everything in the context of I can do anything but they can only do what I deem is ok. Maybe only child syndrome is a better way to define it.

The great irony of complaining about how someone else chooses to kill mobs while righteously proclaiming that your way is the only appropriate way.

Obviously you can't hold down the camp without issue or you wouldn't have created an entire cry thread on the forums. Also highly recommend reading the definition of holding down a camp in the PNP, I assure you it doesn't involve consistently leaving mobs up.

Basically your purview is that if you are somewhere, nobody else should be allowed to compete in that area or use the tools available to their class to compete the same way you would use your classes tools. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's the literal exact opposite of how EQ has worked since 99 and its never going to change. Hence why someone recommended you explore other platforms that offer instanced content as its the only solution that will stop you from crying.

The reality is other people are coming into the zone killing all the mobs that you're leaving up and instead of getting better and finding better ways to optimize killing the mobs you want to, all you do is cry about what other people are doing.