View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drueric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To use your analogy, yes I would get my own farm and raise my own animals to survive.

I think most people that actually care about getting an epic would prefer to be in the raids themselves than to spend half their life farming plat to make someone else rich. Its a shit system. I for one wont do it. Epics be damned.
Getting an epic is not analagous to just surviving. Orchardist, vege farmer and animal raising (to the point of self suficiency) is a huge task.

Like my post mentions, its not the best or a fair system but the way the game is (because of spawn timers andhuman nature) people are gonna people.
Whether its that they have zero going on in their life, have (virtually) unlimited funds (the millionaire clubbers) people with the most time to devote WILL monopolize and monetize the content. Same as in 2000 as it is now.
Never epiced back then, i had a job, a band and a family. I know the deal now and it does not interest me.

Grind a countdown timer or endless plat grinding? No thanks. For me.

The people who have mobs on permanent lockdown are the type who peaked in high school and need to relive the glory to feel something.

Take away MQ and yoy would need to gather a force AND get lucky with drops and win the roll. Then rinse and repeat. At least you get to choose the non raid waiting around option and farm plat by killing endless guards or plat rich nameds.

Just choose.