Thread: Bard Swarm
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go play an instanced server imo
Insane how many ppl hate instanced content but rage at ppl being in their zones
When I'm the first person at the camp and I have been there for hours why should I have to ask a bard to not mess with the mobs I have been killing for hours? Why should I have to go play an instanced server because a bard wants to make plat? How about they out there and farm hill giants and ice giants and all the other complete legit plat farms. Not ruin someones morning because they are gonna make 200k for 1 level on the person they are power leveling. So they get rewarded x3 they run off the person at their camp and they get paid 200k and they get the loot from said camp. All we are asking for here is some courtesy.

Do you think I would be here wasting my time if the bards I would speak with doing it compromised or not told me to paci my own camp if I want it. If I could be spoken to in a civil manner then this would not be happening. But, a ton of them are just some elite raiding guild bard who thinks they own the server and all the mobs and can do as they please. So here us little guys are asking for a change since 90% of those bards do not wish to communicate positively but instead demand you to do things to keep your own camp. Sounds quite logical for me to move servers for asking for courtesy I suppose.