Thread: Bard Swarm
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpathEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why should you be handed a camp that is clearly already camped?

What are you doing hanging out by the zone in when that whole area is already being swarmed?

Why are you even in Velks in the first place?

I don't share the same concerns with a bard swarm kiting there because there is really no reason that it would be an issue. Anything in velks worth camping is away from the area a swarming bard would be pulling from, swarming, ect.

I would advise not standing in the bard's swarm path uselessly staring at them killing mobs (this applies to every zone not just velks) while crying about how you can only get exp if you get good. These servers aren't exactly crowded there are plenty of places you can go to exp free from interruption.
That is the most moronic logic I've ever heard. Why am I at zone in? Because I can be and that's where I choose to level. Why should I who has been at a camp spot for hours have to deal with a new bard entering the zone taking everything despite the camp being claimed by you. Why is it fair to me that I'm exping perfectly fine no issues to have a bard come in pulling above and below you despite saying its camped. Do you now understand how foolish your statement was? Its one thing if I enter a zone and its already being swarmed its a completely different situation when I've been in said zone for hours to have it sniped from a bard who just wants to make plat.

Lets not leave out the fact that I can calmly try and speak with the bard about boundaries to be told oh if you want that named you better paci the mobs. So I'm having to paci my already held down camp and losing more mobs above because pathing is so bad that it yanks everything. I should not have to paci my own camp just to hold it down when I've been there for a long time.
Last edited by nvidor; 04-04-2024 at 08:05 PM..