View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Location: Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate, Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Exclamation Guild Wars 2 vs Old School RuneScape vs Project 1999

Hey guys, so I've played EverQuest Project 1999 and OSRS for a few hours and I like both. Right now I already played a lot of Guild Wars 2 because I thought I could finish the story quickly and get some progress and then play more EverQuest. But now I am stuck doing Tier 1 Fractals while trying to complete the story DLCs and I realize it's almost impossible to play all three of these MMOs simultaneously. I am more of a progress focused person so grinding means a lot to me. If I want action I'll play Counter-Strike 2 so the MMO has got to be more fun and chill which is why I'm asking you:

Should I stop playing Guild Wars 2 or EverQuest Project 1999 or OSRS and only play one of these games? Which one's the best for me, what do you think? I am a little bit worn out of playing Guild Wars 2, it just takes too long to complete anything and it's not as fun as I imagined (walking simulator). For OSRS I can just play the game while listening to music so that's pretty cool. EverQuest Project 1999 I've only leveled a Barbarian Shaman up to level 8 so I don't know much.

I've been looking for a rather chill and easy to play MMO so should I quit GW2 and P99 to play OSRS or should I rather pick between P99 and GW2? Anyone can give some opinions on these three games? Which one is worth playing IN THE LONG RUN? EverQuest Project 1999 has good music and looks but I don't know if it's worth learning to get the experience. Is it better than OSRS and Guild Wars 2?