Thread: I know why
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd argue Baseball is more strategic than American Football but that might be my bias showing as Baseball is also my favorite sport.

Sadly though it's being destroyed with ridiculous rule changes. Over 100 years of us playing it the same way and they want to introduce pitch clocks and ghost runners. Its unfortunate but MLB died in 2020.

On the American football bit...idk if that's why nobody is posting. I think it's more likely that everyone has been banned and so it's just the same 20 people posting, and we can only post so much. Idk how interesting the sport is when I hear more about Taylor swift and the NFL than the NFL itself.
Agreed totally.

OG baseball was a highly skilled sport. All the dumb rules r to make it "fair". Cuz not every team can get a triple AAA set of players.

I get the baseball strategy better than the NFL. Butt there is quite some diversity of "plays" there. That'd probably change if I played as a coach in a solid vidya game.

I was too dumb to play NFL style ball well cuz I always struggled with teamwork in the fast pace of plays.

It's a good game just not muy cuppa.