Thread: Why did I die?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you didn't admit or you did admit that you didn't know about the error message? Which is it?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...71&postcount=6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting! I never noticed that actually.
This was on the first page. It's quite cut and dry that I admitted to not knowing about the message. Not sure how you missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn't know, then an admission of your ignorance and leaving the thread was all that was required.
This is incorrect. There is no rule or etiquette on the forum that stipulates a person who is wrong must leave a thread. If that was the case you would be asking Troxx to leave as well.

Please stop imposing random rules on the forums to try and support your bad behavior. Seek help for your anger management issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you still insisted that /con was the best way to verify the flop succeeded because the message was not reliable. You know … the message you didn’t even know existed. Instead you logged in and tried to find a situation where you didn’t get the message and FD didn’t work … by not turning off autoattack. Every half-wit, mouth breathing moron on this server who has played a FD character already knows to turn of auto attack.
You still ignore the simple fact that an ill-timed riposte can break FD too, without a "fallen to the ground" message. You cannot turn off ripostes. Your continued deflection from this fact by insulting me is clear evidence you have lost this debate, and are flailing. It's ok to admit that /con works just fine. I am not sure why you have to keep claiming otherwise. /con has the added benefit of being retrievable however many times you want. This is useful if you miss the "fallen to the ground" message, or the "fallen to the ground" message doesn't appear due to fail cases that do not generate said message.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-27-2024 at 05:54 PM..