Thread: Why did I die?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sage advice. Information = totally correct. A+ work.
As the post history shows, I admitted I didn't know about the "fallen to the ground" message. Cherry picking data is not a good look for you.

I also showed that the message is unreliable, and thus you should know about other ways to check if FD failed, such as /con.

You are continuing to try and provide misinformation and trolling. Claiming /con should never be used for example is obvious nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here we go again.

You spread false and/or dubious information, we call you out on it, you are too stubborn to admit that you are wrong, then we insult you in some varying manner.
You have no evidence to suggest I am spreading false/dubious information. Being wrong or not knowing something is not doing this. Especially since I admit to being wrong, as the post history shows. Please do not let your anger management issues cloud your judgement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The overwhelming majority of those comments are not born out of a desire of amusement, hence it is not "trolling".

Stop using that term already. If you are too afraid to post on these forums, then you might need to consider that it's you acting in bad faith maliciously, rather than a conspiracy of people trying to hurt you.
I will continue to call people out for trolling when they troll, including when you do it. I am sorry that you have a traumatic past with being banned on the Blizzard forum. Please do not let this cloud your judgement either. Let the past go.