View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unpaid volunteer elf-comment policeman and hot pocket enthusiast is extremely upset when others aren't existing in the elf-museum in the exact same way as him. It's almost as if getting upset when people don't follow his imaginary protocols is a sign of profound autism.
I am not sure why you think falsely claiming other posters are autistic makes you look good. You aren't hurting me or helping yourself. Thanks for showing you are just a troll I guess. Helps the community know who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If said video is recorded and does indeed show a player playing badly. Does it not mean that said player did indeed play badly and is a bad player?
This isn't the case. You can see my Youtube videos where I am soloing harder content. He cannot really claim I cannot solo KC when I have evidence of soloing harder stuff. We never started the test. I was camp cycling the mobs because I wasn't sure if Penish wanted to use them in the test. I wasn't going to wait 30 minutes for repops lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You also say he refuses to post the videos so what are you complaining about? Your confused ramblings are tough to follow. No wonder you constantly edit your posts.
You go girl.
I'm not complaining at all. I hope Penish posts the video. It will make Penish look very bad, and prove to other players he isn't worth playing with.