Thread: Fairly New
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 08:09 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome, it's always nice to see new/returning players. I keep coming back to this game and p99 specifically because I think it's still one of the best MMOs out there and the community is pretty great. I was sitting naked at the WC rings yesterday and a druid approached me unbidden and asked if I was waiting on a rez or needed a ride somewhere. Not many games where that kind of thing still happens.
Awe, that's nice. I just had someone show me out of Neriak from one end to the other, to get outside. I was so lost. It wasn't just a quick jump for the other player, it was a long distance run. That was very nice so I know what you mean. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], then a druid buffed me. Then I died and can't find my body so I'm deleting this level 1 necro lol. I'll make another one. No idea where I died, had only starter items on me, like what I was born with. I am now printing out some maps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]