View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick
Botten, I don't know who you are. I asked my Dad about you and he hasn't texted me back. What I would say is stop talking about my Dad because you don't know what happened to him. He was banned for asking booter to stop talking to him. The staff banned him for that.
... your mask is falling off again...

*rolleye* at "it wasn't me it was the one armed man" excuse A.K.A. or the brother (dad) did it.

Fine don't be negative about the staff then on your new (er son's) account as you were in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris
Server Negativity
Spreading negative propaganda about the server and serving no purpose other than to slander the community and it's staff will not be allowed.

The staff works hard to provide this experience to you, and we will not tolerate negative conjecture about our agendas or actions. This includes negative or tasteless comments about current or former staff members. Constructive feedback via substantiated bug reports is always appreciated.
The staff works for free. They don't want to be our baby sitters of our posts (this including me). They have a passion for the game. They don't need to deal with drama that can get the board shutdown or seen in a negative light from anything that could even be deemed as political hate or out of the norm based on popular vote or opinion.
I told you Seducio / eddrick

Good riddance.