View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only person grasping at straws is yourself. You claim the Shaman shouldn't be at 100% HP, and then force the JBB Shaman to recover to 100% to pad recovery time. I am sorry, you still are wrong. You also keep ignoring the fact that thr DoTing shaman has more RnG bad luck.
I never said the JBB shaman had to be at 100% health. We’re talking reaching a point of being neutral. Recovering that which you lost/spent during the fight itself. If you have 80% health when you start a fight (let’s say 2000/2500hp self buffed). Your point of neutrality is once, after the fight is over, you’re up to 2000hp again. The same for relative mana. I don't ever routinely advocate for a Shaman sitting at 100% health - that's just wasted potential.

The JBB shaman will end the fight with less mana and about 500hp less than they started with - more than a minute of sitting on their butt if they are a troll/iksar and even longer as an Ogre.

The non-JBB shaman would end a fight they started at 2000/2500 HP at 3400/2500hp … except they converted that hp regenerated back into mana (back to 2000/2500) and ended up with 100 extra mana than they started the fight with - accounting for all spells they cast during the fight. Ending the fight at 2k hp instead of 2.5, they continue to efficiently tap into that regen while they pull the next - no waste.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 01-28-2024 at 04:12 PM..