View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol so we have gone from:

-JBB is the undeniably faster and the math irrefutably proves it!

To …

-JBB is 180 seconds and I’ll ignore I’m still missing 300hp and dot is 188 seconds

To …

-they’re both 188 seconds!

———————
———————————

I’m so proud of you DSM. You are showing an extraordinary amount of personal growth.

Keep it up!
You clearly didn't read my last post: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=465 - I made a minor adjustment by adding a single root into the equation to reduce the damage taken to 150, which is easily recoverable while pulling. You cannot claim that Shamans should not be at 100% HP while also claiming they must sit and recover to 100% HP before you get Torpor. I personally never needed to use root while in rat maze to fully recover between pulls. You are also ignoring all the factors that slow down the DoTing Shaman to make them look better.

Unlike yourself I have always been able to adjust to the data. Will you actually have some personal growth and admit you were wrong, instead of continue to troll? In the end you were still wrong. JBB even in an Ogre's hands is still better for leveling from 45-60 when taking into account spell resists, root breaks, damage taken from root breaks, etc. For yourself who has a troll, JBB would be even faster than DoTing. Your claim that it is only a good leveling tool from 45-51 is still false. You have yet to prove otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for example, I pointed out that you forgot to take into account around 6300 mana from meditating for the root rot approach
You did point out a flaw in my math, and I appreciate that! I also admitted I was wrong there, contrary to the strawman claiming I never do so. But you tend to ignore when I do the same thing to your math. The fact that you are often using averages incorrectly is something you tend to do, but don't want to admit for some reason. If this was a fair exchange, you would also improve yourself. This is why I say your math isn't that impressive. You are making mistakes too, and you are refusing to admit them. Combined with your insistence that you seem to be better at math than others, it comes off very arrogant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you prefer I cease my attempts at constructive engagement?
I would prefer if you were consistent. Ignoring all other posters and focusing on me tends to support the trolls who are doing the same thing, which isn't helping these forums or the discussion. If Troxx has a flaw in their math, then point it out so it doesn't look so one sided. He factually had flaws in his math too, which were ignored by yourself. In the end Troxx was still wrong, but you didn't help him at all in showing him why he is wrong.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-27-2024 at 08:28 PM..