View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yes, back on topic … the very first response to this thread is the correct answer to the actual question. Toxigen is right almost every single time he posts.

JBB is a neat tool for power leveling yourself within a fairly narrow level range. It is not needed to function as a good shaman beyond that one niche. My level 60 shaman sold his a long time ago after the novelty (and level range for the quick leveling) were exhausted. This was well before level 60. I have no desire to ever have or buy another one and if I won one in a group I would promptly sell it.

Enjoy the iksar shaman. You aren’t missing out on much not being able to use this item. It’s a cute toy. No more, no less.
Again, you are incorrect about JBB being unable to power level you to 60. It's the best tool for leveling from 45-60 if you don't have Epic. Please stop posting false information like this. This is trivial to disprove, and you are just hurting new players. Why do you keep doing this?