View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 05:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other emu is brand new and, as a result, has an influx of people helping with CSR and coding. Many emus start out that way. Things fall off as the servers get older and the unpaid volunteers with real life responsibilities leave.

Everything you're saying is, in other words, essentially saying "P99 staff you need to spend tons of your real life time, for no money, doing a ton of work to code things, create new zones and events, etc. Look at what quarm does they're so much better, why don't you guys spend your unpaid free time creating this stuff for me???"

As an aside, your examples are arguably unclassic. GM events back in the day took place in the set zones and all players were allowed to participate. There weren't newly created zones (also would wonder if P99 is even allowed to do that under the licensing agreement they have with the EQ IP owners) for GM events and there wasn't trivial loot code. So in essence, you came to a classic EQ server and are complaining about classic EQ....
Imagine wanting the game you play to be more innovative.

I had mentioned I wouldn't reply to you any longer. Re-read what you wrote if you wonder why. This is my last interaction with you cd.