View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think your argument supporting your opinion is fairly convincing. It is not a proof.

As you are unwilling to provide a proof, allow me to attempt to summarize your argument:

Trolls/Iksars get +8 standing Regen over other races. 8 x 10 x 60 = 4800 HP per hour. That's the equivalent of 3-4 Torpors per hour. 3-4 Torpors per hour is not really significant on a Torpor Shaman. FSI increases your chance of survival before the initial slow on any difficult fight, which can actually be the difference between success and failure. Increasing your survivability during the first minute of a fight (before a mob is slowed) will be better than a small boost to your Mana/HP regeneration on a class that can already fully recover in 3 minutes or less.

Your argument is that the increased survivability of no stuns before a slow during a solo fight is a subjectively better than the (quantifiable) benefit of 4800 HP/hour.

Show me the proof or stop claiming it's provable.
Let's approach this from a different direction. You seem to want me to write out what I have said in a very specific format: a mathematical proof in this case.

Please write out the mathematical proof for why a ToV Weapon is better than a Rusty Weapon. Then I can use that template to rewrite what I have said in the way you wish to read it.

You keep refusing to explain why you think I am incorrect. Your baseless opinion that my evidence has no merit is simply nonsense until you can back it up.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-15-2024 at 10:01 PM..