View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread was about JBB vs not as in Iksar -
Having the fear clickies over the characters life is way more useful as an OUT of CLASS spell line-
The fact you listed the BIO orb as a counter is moronic at best and put of reach for most players. The quests for the Cazic symbols are not.

Like I said Fear in hate?? Yes to fear fear fear gate -
No amount of JBB clicks will save you from an undead mob train - spook undead @ 2 sec unlimited CAN and WILL.

Your limited (zero) experience with them shows how unimaginatively you play the game.

Like I have said JBB makes weak shaman

XANTHRO
The amount of Shamans who have a bio orb is probably greater than the amount of Shamans who actually solo in Hate on a regular basis. It is a very strange argument to complain about the cost of bio orb, while seemingly claiming that soloing in Hate is something a normal Shaman does, especially one who can't afford a bio orb.

An out of class spell line is irrelevant if it doesn't help you in a significant way. Please name an undead/animal mob you think needs to be feared to kill on a Shaman.

You can also root/camp mobs just fine. I get that you think the fast cast time of the clickies helps you here, but you forget that a fleeing mob can bring more friends. I am not saying this strategy can never work, but having a bunch of feared mobs running around a place like hate is a gamble too lol. I have used the fear line of spells a lot, as I have a 60 SK. I understand the idea of using fear to help you survive.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-12-2024 at 12:49 AM..