View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah the AP is good for bowquest. Outside a fleeting quiver if you see a cheap 30 damage velium bow it’s worth picking up to rot stuff just for sake of burning less arrows. I love the Huntsman and other quick ones but every extra stack used is a 30 second click at the end.

At some point parsing won’t be that bad. When you consider the other utility you add. Getting to 60 is the real secret though. Having two solid discs and the spells really makes the class. Even 55+ gets much better with Trueshot and Chloro.
Yeah I'm planning on getting one (a 30+ dmg velium bow) eventually. It can be mildly annoying to have that proc break root so much but it does good damage. Roots make up most of my mana expenditure when bow rotting. I know it's not necessary (can always back up and shoot) but I enjoy being lazy.

But yes, I'm a freshly dinged 54 ranger with EC gear. Parsing ain't gonna be stellar in groups. Each level towards 60 should have a big impact ... especially levels 55+ when rangers get some innate attack.

I am curious and will parse it out when i'm 60 whether or not the increased attack compensates for the lack of triple attack with a main-hand 2hander on my 60 war.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2