View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're soft and will probably quit at whatever you do. Stop being a pussy and get your ass out of bed. Everquest isn't the problem, your whole cry baby entitlement is the problem. How the hell do you pay your bills and lay in bed all day?
I joined the army and graduated basic. And got an honorable discharge after four years before becoming a retard.

On the upside I wasn't in the reserve and in Maine.

What did you do? It's not a competition. If you work as a bag boi. Thanks for getting up every day and participating in society.

Point being I wasn't always a "pussy".

I had a bunch of 60s in EQ and on red99.

So.

It's not about what I have done. I am bitching about what I am losing though. So yeah. I'm being a pussy. I feel a bit entitled tho considering I am not contributing to the downfall of civilization and the rise of global communism. That being said, things could be way worse.

Thanks for not being my friend though . While you're honest and genuine. You'd make a shitty one. And your perspective is smaller than mine. While lacking at least my own introspection. Too many people in this world are focused on what others do and don't do.

Seek Jesus and G-d bless.