View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 12:52 AM
Kobold

Default New Toon, HELP ASAP! :P

Hope everyone is enjoying this fat Bonus event and ate enough for Christmas to justify extra toilet paper. I'm in desperate need of help deciding what new toon to make! I'm one of those degenerate players who refuses to get their epic on my 60 Druid and would rather level an alt for the fun. Currently I have a 60 Druid, 53 Shaman, 45 Necro, 45 Monk and 38 Cleric. I'm really considering a "tanky" class and was curious what your guys opinions were on either an SK, Warrior or Ranger.

Right now I'm leaning towards a warrior because from what I've read they're the better dps out of SK/Warrior with Rangers beating them in DPS but the lack of AC isn't too appealing. I don't want to raid tank or anything like that, I'd just like someone to have fun with a grind out some xp during the event. My plan is to stick to my favorite leveling places, Unrest, HHK, COM etc. I may try different zones I don't go to often.

I have fungi and will probably outfit whatever toon I decide with 20-30k more pp worth of gear. What are your guys thoughts on this? Maybe have 3 metrics to go off of.

1. FUN 2.Grouping 3. Solo

Any input is encouraged, I look forward to hearing from you all.