Thread: Homesteading
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
booter.

Do not respond to me on these forums in any manner any longer. Do not respond to any of my threads if I start them. Do not respond to my comments. And do not reference me in anyway.

I do not consider you a reliable person based on private communication we have had.

So in public I am saying to you: Do not contact me any longer.
quite a piece of work this one is lol. dont tell me where and when to post, thanks.

you take these forums and your interactions with people here WAY TOO seriously. here is a PM you sent me some weeks ago about "how to deal with origen" and my response to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio
Hey booter,

Wanted to touch base and ask if you had any advice for me for better ways to handle Origen.

It appears whenever I try and confront him the mods just close up the whole thread.

Is there anything you can suggest I try that might work better.

Thanks for your consideration,

Seducio
my response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booter
im not even sure i entirely understand the request

i dont think spending energy "handling" people on p99 forums is a good use of time at all, nobody there (especially prolific off-topic posters) is open to having their mind changed

probably best to just add him to your ignore list and focus on better things in life
seek help my dude, maybe use your ban/time out for some introspection. your first mistake is maybe caring about reputation on an incredibly niche elf sim sub-forum

see you all after the holidays, going to be traveling
Last edited by booter; 12-20-2023 at 03:49 PM..