View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunthos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah - friendly discourse smooths out most bumps in P99. *I* have never had any issues with swarm kiting either, aside from getting killed in Chardok a couple times when a bard was over-enthusiastic and got some casters in his kite and it wend sideways and turned into a massive train. I can never decide if I should be impressed or annoyed when a bard has a large kite going off to the right of CE. It is pretty impressive that they can do it in such a tight area.

Anyhow this post was just me trying to clarify a ruling to be certain it was official for one of our guild members. I have done so directly with a green server GM and I posted the conversation with time/date stamps above so others can reference it if need be.
I must say, as annoying as swarming and kiting can be, I just write it off to comp. What bothers me beyond acceptance is when the bard is careless and drops twenty+ mobs on my 6 cause they couldn't be bothered to swarm in an isolated spot but felt compelled to bring their train near me before dying. Glad you can get the xp back with like one more swarm...