View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 11:09 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In unrest? That's clearly zone disruption. Bards have many other nearly-vacant zones to pull their shenanigans in.

That said, I've never had a problem in zones like LOIO if I send a (polite) tell to the bard and ask them to skip pulling from x building on their next round because I'm trying to get some sweet xp too.

-Mcoy
Yeah - friendly discourse smooths out most bumps in P99. *I* have never had any issues with swarm kiting either, aside from getting killed in Chardok a couple times when a bard was over-enthusiastic and got some casters in his kite and it wend sideways and turned into a massive train. I can never decide if I should be impressed or annoyed when a bard has a large kite going off to the right of CE. It is pretty impressive that they can do it in such a tight area.

Anyhow this post was just me trying to clarify a ruling to be certain it was official for one of our guild members. I have done so directly with a green server GM and I posted the conversation with time/date stamps above so others can reference it if need be.