Thread: SSF Warrior
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all intents and purposes I am finished (at least the SSF route). The writing is on the wall right now. I am killing a single level 35 mob every 16 min where I sometimes die or have to flee. I'm using Spine Break poison every fight and sometimes twice a fight which costs me 5-10pp a fight. Unless someone has a better mob for me to fight at level 45, I am finished. I just don't have the patience to only kill a mob 3 times an hour while losing at least 15-30pp. The other route I've tried is Level 30 mobs which still give exp, but it takes killing 7 to get 1% exp at level 45. I can keep up with 2 every 6 min 40 sec, so that's 2.4% exp per hour or 41 hours to level. Feel free to offer advice on what I could upgrade or a mob I could fight.

Finishing gear on my level 45 rogue
Primary - Jambiya
Secondary - Iksar Berserker Club
Earring - 2 x Sarnak Earring of Station
Ring - 2 x Scarab Ring
Neck - Spiked Collar, Collar of Undead Protection, Black Alloy Medallion
Face - Grotesque Alloy Mask
Head - Blackened Alloy Coif
Shoulders - Blackened Alloy Armplates, Rusty Spiked Shoulderpads
Chest - Blackened Alloy Mail
Feet - Blackened Alloy Boots, Traveler Boots
Legs - Blackened Alloy Legplates
Wrist - Blackened Alloy Bracers, Hero Bracers, Bracer of the Hidden
Hands - Sporali Gloves
Back - Supple Black Cloak
Waist - Blackened Alloy Waistband
The big boost would be if you can kill the shardwing courier, which would allow you to turn in for a frozen shard. You would have to bow kite him however, and I'm not sure if you can do that with just travelers boots without being able to snare. Once you're high enough to land snare poison on him you should definitely be able to do it, however.

As for an exp mob, I would look at doing the giants in the great divide. You pull them over to the coldain and run them into one dwarf at a time until very low on life, then bow kite to death. A bit tedious, but solid blue kills.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE