View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by poxxy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks everyone for all the great advice, I appreciate it.

I'm definitely noting that ripostes are starting to become an issue, both incoming and outgoing. I'd prefer to go 2-hander since it just seems like a better option for soloing. I'd be giving up some really nice stats though, so I'm wondering how I can best use the proceeds from selling the weapons.

This is my magelo (I removed the weapons to make stats easier to read). After purchasing a ToD, 2x bloodpoints, and maybe a Reaver or Spade, I will have 160k remaining. How would you spend that to upgrade the character?

Edit: I should mention again that I don't raid, just can't commit that time. It would have to be EC purchases, but that could include things like SS MQs.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:RaidTank

This magelo is a decent goal and you're already most of the way there. You're pretty much tapped out though from a tradeable perspective, I'd prob use that extra money on another cool tradeable item for another char because unfortunately no matter how much plat you sink into your war at 50+ you will basically die to adds unless you get lucky with Spade procs so you are pretty limited in where you can go. If you are dead set on getting the war some no drop gear though then SS greaves/gaunts would be nice upgrades. I'd be stacking DEX hard though as you'll need fast truncheon procs, I would prob lose the hp rings as well and swap in 2x overseer's signet. Good dex, ac, and some added mr.
Last edited by Crede; 12-06-2023 at 12:45 AM..