View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you would find from the Rants and Flames forum. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Would” is doing a lot of the heavy lifting here. That was what you used to find, past-tense

There used to be epic and back forth insult-laden arguments complete with trolls like Chortles interjecting spicy non-politically-correct memes. It was entertaining, if nothing else

But a few weeks ago, some nerd….some Hall-Monitor-Team-Lead Karen of a fuckin mod decided he didn’t want to see any more mean things being said in any forum, including RnF. He decided that he was going to Power Trip his way into creating the appearance that everyone online likes each other, when that includes people like Origen who literally no one likes

So that mod pushed aside his bottle of Mountain Dew on his desktop so that he could lean his entire greasy elbow onto his delete button and went to town

Now I feel like I would have to sanitize what I say as much going into an elementary school for work than I would for this forum. This place is basically a preschool now. A dead pre-school, let’s not forget. Including Rants and Flames, which used to be for arguments, but is now apparently only for grab ass

Because a dead forum is easier to moderate than an active one for $0/hour am I right mods?