View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay the fact you aren't doing non-weapon to primary, 2hs to 1hs (bagged), 1hs to secondary, 1hs to 2hs (bagged), 2hs to primary as your cycle ...
You're confused about something. There's no need to have a lightstone, you just press a button to swing the offhand once after equipping it, there shouldn't be a risk of auto attack eating that next primary swing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it add so much time? Having a lightstone on your cursor when you unequip the 2hs doesn’t seem a big deal?
I suppose it doesn't take more clicks itself to include the lightstone in the rotation. Hadn't used that before, but now I see what you mean. However, there might be more lag, clicking an item into already equipped primary slot, instead of just putting the 2-hander in. Would need to test that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I understand the mechanic. Meljeldin haste capped is 19 delay or just under 2 seconds to complete the cycle. So you're trading MH ratio for a free offhand swing if you execute w/o robotic flawlessness.
Hello, reading comprehension? I already said people probably shouldn't be doing this with a haste capped Meljeldin (unless using macro). It should be 42+ delay weapon used, unless having less haste. And no, you clearly didn't understand the mechanic with what you wrote before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if anyone cared that much to sit there stationary and hit 2 buttons they would just be on a rogue.
What a silly fallacy. Warriors and Rangers want to maximize their DPS, it has nothing to do with being a Rogue. Even besides that, EQ melee combat without weapon swapping generally just equates to standing around and doing almost no actual actions/movement anyway.