View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not sure if people really understand, that I believe (Should probably minus believe, because it happened.) I was tortured by my teenage self. As if he was a separate person. (He is a separate person.) I still don't like to call myself him, as if we are two people. (We are two people.)

Like he was some messiah, ruler of the secret society torturing me, by making clicking noises in my walls.

(I have to edit this so I don't say if "you." But rather emphasize that I'm stating if someone has my story, at least Green day yata yata.)

On another note, if someone lives my story, where the whole world comes down and tortures that person living my story, in some messiah cult, where my teenage self was another person, and Jesus. (Yes obviously thats insanity.) At least if someone has my story, that person in my story would get tortured by Green day. I'd rather be tortured by Green day, than other people.

My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay

Green Day - American Idiot

Now the question is, Edit it paranoidly or not edit it paranoidly. Well as much as you could be real, I don't think you understand I will continue to view life as I could be stuck in a fake world forever. So p99 admins are not going to give a shit about my story, and your possible existance. So I guess I'll edit it, to clarify my statement. Instead of saying "You" I mean if one were to have my story.
Last edited by A Knight; 11-08-2023 at 08:46 PM..