View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Even with Truncheon I would be leary of doing any actual dungeon crawling at those levels. Having a fungi and/or velious clicky bp certainly helps. Toe to toe should be able to take singles or maybe easy doubles with full health but …

1) runners (relying on snare proc)
2) adds
3) relying on trunch proc
4) multiple mob rooms

Dungeon crawling a warrior is a masochistic endeavor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I solo’d quite a lot on my warrior all the way up to and including 60 but the higher I got the more I had to be extremely selective with my zones and location within zones … always having a zone line within reach to bail to as needed.

When I think dungeon crawling I think actually diving deep though. Once you hit the 40s, those indoor dungeons get a lot less forgiving for a class that has no cc, no ability to “pause” the fight (root etc), no effective way of splitting clumps of mobs, and fairly limited self-health recovery.

I carried a fungi on my warrior until getting my clicky velious heal bp and giving my fungi back to my monk … before later selling it to finance something along the way. I wear a Vindi bp now but still carry my thurg bp around for self healing.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2