View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bristled at bigotry, but you are right. i prefer hardheaded or maybe stubborn.

'give it to me straight, tell it to me slow.'

i admit to my fear. sometimeshammersometimesnail.

the video on youtube titled-"Dog Cries Every Time He's Touched — Until He Meets This Woman | The Dodo"-(dont know how to embed p) is a great example of how to deal with fear, but who has this much patience.

my 6yr old came home from school informing me the earth might not be here when she is older. she says "oh, i hope it is". like greta said, "stolen my childhood".

when i was 10 i thought my dad spit brown(chewing tobacco)because he was not a mix breed like me. i looked at my body wondering which parts belonged to with race. kids are stupid and believe anything. they are living in a dream.

i redirected my kid to the idea of a beautiful resilient earth that will always be here. i told her people are the earth. she will get re-greta'd
earth is strong its proven it will out last humans and G-d has a plan for it

this is a hard time to be alive because the temptation to evil is the strongest it has ever been in history, even tho in a material sense this is genuinely the easiest time to be alive, its the hardest in spirit, unfortunately it is very easy to fill our hearts and minds with evil towards what we see in the world today because we the good people left on this earth are becoming more and more powerless as Satan grows in power and the Antichrist collects his forces.

Just hold love in your heart and you are doing a fine job with your kid !