View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why we're moving over to the Evolution client long-term. I'm not happy about the state of the TAKP client, either, and over the next 6 months we'll be adding support for Evolution which should handle device resets natively, and also contain the "EQ Cam" patch that was introduced in LoY that stayed all the way through Titanium.
Thanks for the timeline on this. I had a few RL friends ask me for an eta on Evolution I can let them know about it now. If Evolution is in place as an option before Kunark then PQ server has a long life ahead of it.

New server rocks. Great attitude from you as a dev and your team deployed with you on server launch. You weren't fazed so far dealing with server bumps though the limitations of Discord as a communication channel showed with so many on at launch. Hopping onto Twitch for real time code editing to fix server code was a particular treat. More server bumps to come I'm sure - more likely from small part of player base that pushes rules to the envelope in ways that aren't good. Cool seeing it all play out in real time. Grateful.