Thread: Mushrooms!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gl with that. mushrooms can be a great experience if done with the right people in the right setting with the right mindset. Anytime i've had a bad experience one of those 3 things wasnt right.
i've lived in lots of areas around WA state and my hippie aunt used to go mushroom picking. She'd usually make some kind of tea out of it tho...
Yea, which is why I was surprised to hear Lune say his felt like microdosing

Because the batches I would get, would be potent to the point where beyond a particular amount (I never paid much attention to weight, I would just count out how many bulbs and stems I’d do at once), could shift a good time, to a bad time

For example, I posted this before, but I had another co-worker (long since fired tho) who was a binge user of whatever he happened to use. So if it was alcohol, it was black out. When I smoked with him, he would pack multiple bowls and cash them all himself. He just could not take a reasonable amount of anything, it was always balls to the walls

So when he tried mushrooms for the first time he ate like half the bag, probably 4-5x the serving we were recommending. He then paced around his backyard in a complete panic for 4 straight hours, saying he felt anxious to where he was going to jump out of his own skin and begging when the hell was this going to stop

Shrooms are about as tame as it gets when it comes to risk and side effects, but a bad trip gonna take a few hours to get through [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]