View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by melenkaah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im almost 17 druid on green, decent armor and spell up to date, Any good places to make money without running all over norrath? preferably oasis or near ec tunnel as its where i am bound. TY.
go to LavaStorm and kill all the gobbos and vendor them at the druids and gypsies

all the junk including the rusties

do it while naked and with only bags in ur inventory so u have the most weight carrying capacity

u could probably rack up about 800plat in a few weeks doing this. probably a bit more, if u played 24/7 u could prob make 300plat a day

----

better to go do this to dervs tho once u ding 24 or something.

---

money and plat drops are sorta wierd on p99 i remember making a ton of money at lvl 19 in Overthere off light cons that still gave exp but meh not so much here !

it is better to be really poor in this game and higher level unless you are a melee and need to buy an item to be able to kill exp mobs --- the the only times i would stop to make plat is on a melee character that was struggling to get exp *** AND couldn't farm their own item to get higher level (PGT for example) <<<< this is OG crazy logic tho there are better items to farm on a low lvl melee lvld off like gnoll teeth or something for better plat to get something better than a PGT faster than farming a PGT, that is all a bit of a secret, Gfay systers is good, so is Gargoyle eyes in OoT (if it's available and ur like 26+ with some basic gear)
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-19-2023 at 03:54 PM..