View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 11:03 AM
Orc

Default Rogues: How to? Where to?

What is his not, a complaint.
What this is, a quest for opinions and ideas.

Basics: Level 20 Rogue with some items bought at EC tunnel, a combination all eras, including some basic studded leather armor and some items from Kunark or Velious eras, but not super geared or OP by any stretch.

Back in the day, I played a Wizard, SK, Ranger, Druid and Mage up to maximum level. Also played a monk to high level, but not maximum. I did the pulling, the charming, the porting, the healing, etc. I also did the raid leading and the guild officer thing and so forth. This go-round I want to play a character that is more basic. The rogue suits that need.

I managed level 20+ nearly solo for lack of groups. This is where the solo fun stops, mostly. I have gone to all the "popular" areas for level appropriate grouping. I have tried making groups myself in those areas and other "less popular" areas with very little success. How to do I level this Rogue? Where do I level this Rogue and do so without wasting immense amounts of time waiting for no group? Advice from experienced P1999 players appreciated.