View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Default Baby ranger - fun hunting ideas?

I’m out of productive things to do on my current characters. They’re all 60 and either xp capped or with a buffer way more than needed. I’ve played every class on p99 other than Ranger, rogue, SK, ench, and wiz.

My first ever character was a Ranger and I played him aggressively until planes of power. It was a hoot. I’m looking for a trip down memory lane. I plan on staying in the old world. An 8k starter fund got me cheap haste, an ikky regen bp, 2 6/65 rings and a smattering of 20-300p gear to fill my slots along with some hand-me-downs sitting in bank spots like a 30/35 2hs. Currently a badass level 5 in gfay.

Leveling fast is not my goal. I have a mental list of my old haunts from eons ago. Suggestions on some really off the beaten path locations? I plan on being self sufficient and will likely have to solo but will be happy to pair up with anyone I find along the way if they’re in the area I’m passing through.

I want to experience the ‘less experienced’ areas of old world Norrath and to do so in a wandering fashion (ie not sitting in the same spot until I put level it). I would like to taste a little bit of it all.

So … knowing the above if you were going to do a tour of the old world (odus/antonica/faydwer) trying to hit a little bit of everything and try to visit most zones … what path would YOU take?

(Next project is either SK or enchanter)
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2