View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Hello my friends! Lots of pretty good back and forth was seen in this thread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Online communication often amplifies the voices of people struggling with untreated problems I am feeling like but "These are not the droids you are looking for." But narcissism tells them they are too cool for a higher power like God or Godly behaviour. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Silly, annoying, or mega cringeworthy behavior we can find online in spades is a byproduct of every inane thing being catalogued in perpetuity along with drugs and/or mental illness and/or personality disordered people finding comfy little perches on their favourite corners of the internets.

What alot of us used to refer to as "normies" still exist in spades around the world and likely leave far smaller footprints online in general than people disabled by their drugs and/or mental illness and/or personality disorders...

Stay strong my friends! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]