Thread: SK Race Choice
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think your biggest issue dsm is your only willing to look at things in context of black and white. most dont get benefit of avatar or being capped or whatever for awhile. is there a theoretical bis stat? sure, is the 4 years of waiting to get to that point less important and not quality use of the stat until then? you are only willing to list the absolute best case instead of qualifying what it takes for someone to get there as if those time periods are not worth anything. if you are still benefiting from str which lot do, then the boost of dps is still nice. hell you cant even cap sta on your big ass SK without primal essence. Instead of just shutting down people as always being wrong, try having a conversation. When you talk the way you do, you dont invite conversation you invite conflict.
This is the problem. You make assumptions about people, create a strawman, and then talk to the strawman.

I wouldn't be asking you to look at the context if I thought in black and white.

I do not shut down conversations or tell people they are always wrong. You are applying black and white thinking to me with that kind of talk lol.