View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I hate dying then not being able to play sitting with a thumb up my ass doing /who’s and begging rezzes for days

Might be playing the wrong class to not take chances but until I can find a reliable rezzer, I prefer to play it safe, usually outside

Edit: even outside, just had a moment where I can call a potential death. Had a blue con charmed pet hasted and with a torch. I accidentally pulled two adds instead of one, and as I was casting root I had a thought “if charm breaks right now I’m in really deep shit”

Well, guess what happened. Yup, broke right then. 3 mobs on me, one hasted with a torch, it was a miracle I got the stun off. And the reason for being an hp junkie becomes clear. Free rune and rune 3 were gone, and I was at 1 bubble of health when I regained control and mez blurred everything to reset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even outside the shit can hit the fan
What level are you? Eat the death like a man. If you don't practice tight dungeon spaces now what are you going to do later when its even harder?