View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are free to search through your own post history to see all the threads I saw. There are lots. I'm not going to debate you. I have more interesting things to do with my life. I already regret the 20 or so minutes I spent looking through 10 pages of your most recent posts.
Thank you for admitting that you have no ability to prove your claims. I am sorry, but simply claiming something and saying "the proof is out there, I don't need to provide it", is nonsense.

You seem all too eager to respond to me when you keep saying you have more interesting things to do. Is that you "trying to get the last word" too? Unlike yourself, I won't make that kind of silly claim for no reason.

If you stop responding to me, and this is the last post, it isn't because I "wanted to get the last word". It is because I am challenging you to provide evidence for your claims. It sounds like you refuse to provide said evidence, so this challenge will go unfulfilled.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-20-2023 at 12:23 AM..