View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this thread I don't think you need to admit to being wrong about anything. I agree with your stance of sta being the clear choice. However you are still absolutely awful to interact with, try to have a conversation with, debate, you name it.
Thank you for agreeing with me. Your opinion about me is honestly irrelevant to the topic at hand, nor does it help OP. There is no requirement on this forum to be liked by Croco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen many threads over the years where you were varying degrees of wrong and staunchly refused to even consider the possibility. Have I read every single thread you've posted in? Definitely not. I'd probably be locked in an insane asylum if I even attempted that feat.
Can you show an example of a thread where I was wrong and refused to admit it? Or are you just making up more fan fiction? Remember, simply disagreeing with me while refusing to provide evidence for your position is not an example of me being wrong, or me refusing to admit I am wrong.

Quote:
That combined with the fact that you categorically refuse to let anyone have the last word on you makes you utterly abominable to deal with for any length of time. You are the antagonist of virtually everyone on this forum. If I actually cared and hated myself slightly more I would go back through your post history to see how many threads you interacted with that ended with you having the last post and then eventually everyone else decides they don't want to continue the conversation and the thread dies. I bet it's a LOT.
This is a popular fan fiction people circulate. As per usual, you are "too lazy" to actually find evidence for these claims. It is easier to repeat this fan fiction until you believe it. You refuse to believe there are other possibilities, such as people who are trolling simply get bored of said trolling. That doesn't mean I need to get the last word in. It shows that people realize they aren't going to win by simply repeating insults over and over. It isn't like people provide evidence and stop posting, while I continue to rant. People devolve into insulting me over and over again, and then get bored.

If you think repeated insults are the proper way to end a discussion, you are simply incorrect.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-19-2023 at 10:39 PM..