Thread: Diablo 4 Pals
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we do a couple dungeons in WT4 you'll likely get some ancestral pieces which will be massive upgrades. As long as your build isn't complete trash that should make WT4 doable and not have to go back down. You could just follow me around a single Helltide and probably be good to go (my sorc slaps aoe clears...if I catch a helltide right when it spawns I can get all 4 chests of mysteries).

Do some world bosses and legion events where the higher levels can carry you. Helltides will go a bit slower but you'll still easily be able to get 2 mysteries chests.

Use helltides.com to find the correct spawn points.

I prioritize like this:

- World Boss
- Helltide
- Legion Event
- Tree of Whisper dungeons (especially if you haven't completed it yet)
- Renown stuff

Don't sleep on the Altars of Lillith! I ran around with a map and got all of them. It'll help a lot activating those first few rare nodes on the paragon boards where you may need a certain amount of str/int/dex/wis to activate the additional effect.
Cool I'll keep on the statues of Lilith and try to gain some lvls for now. I'll look for you online to see if you're available to help me get to wt4! Hopefully I'm not too low yet.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch