View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea the interesting thing is that anyone has the right to refuse any medical or mental health treatment

No matter what your medical illness is, you can say no to any treatment, and it’s not considered being suicidal. Some states might be able to temporarily commit someone for refusing medical treatment if the treatment was incredibly non-invasive, like just taking a heart medication pill

But turning down something like chemo or dialysis? Nope, no one can do anything about that

Speaking of people’s right to fuck themselves up, you heard about the lady with Munchausen's who picked her own legs until they rotted and were amputated for social media attention? Man, someone should have been allowed to remove her social media access, that was so fucked up

I heard the pics were fucking brutal, and so I dug for them and looked them up. And HO-LY fuck, lady. Yea those pics were incredibly hard to see, I do not recommend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=