Thread: SK Race Choice
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea and skelly illusion removes slam. So any race will need a Inny’s Curse if you are trying to maximize dps while having a small chance of shutting down casters you can’t fear.

DSM, the only reason Pint doesn’t have a geared sk is because he doesn’t want one. Or doesn’t want to do it again (one knight is enough for most). It’s not that hard. Most if not all of the mechanics are the same, just a different tool kit. And yes, 60 means everything. Your skill caps aren’t evolved, your missing good spells and a disc, the npc is naturally a level higher than it has to be which as we all know matters. I know you mean well but just level your SK. I’ve pushed a bard and Druid to 60 since you were first being heckled about it.
Just one more point about skele illusion. If you were specifically referring to Soul Defiler, that weapon typically costs a lot of DKP, and it is pretty rare in terms of drop rate. If you can raid enough to get a Soul Defiler, you can get an Epic and simply swap to Epic when you need to bash, or click off Call To Bones if you need Slam on a ToV Weapon/Vulak Axe/Tunare Sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah this thread is getting ugly with all these pallies who have never played high lvl sks. Do me a favor and compare thurg heal click Vs dw bp click. Yikes. And pally hot Vs a slow ass inefficient tap. Sks also don’t even get 210 bind wound. Or mend. Monks/pallies are just way better at self healing.
Yeah I am not sure what Pint is talking about. If Pint wants he can post a video showing how much damage he takes per fight with 1500 AC. I've never heard of high AC mitigating so much damage you are only taking like 300 points of damage on a level 50+ mob. But with evidence like that I would be happy to be proven wrong.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 06-21-2023 at 11:32 AM..