View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is a cafvern off the shore of field of bone that's *all* undead. Except for one odd troll that spawns in there. I forget what it is called exactly. But if you run west along the northern coast youll see a small square pillar sticking out of the water. If you swim to it, you'll see it marks the opening of said cavern. Its a short swim from the surface to the opening. And most people don't seem to know of it.
Wow I never knew of this, which is dumb by me I guess since the entrance is marked on the Wiki map. I just never bothered to look into what was in there. Always crazy to me how I can still find stuff out about this game after all this time.

OP, I think you might be able to get another level or two out of the two Kaladim Citizen faction dwarves on Sister Isle in OOT. No real loot to speak of, but two 6:40 level 25 single spawns, almost never contested that I've seen. Maybe the two tollbooth guards in WC? Sometimes contested and it's well known, but there also aren't that many people leveling there at 30 anymore. The two elves at the Druid ring there are also doable at your level, so there are two different camp options right there in WC.