View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most of the hardcore raiders play both, casual raid scene died a year into velious now its all hardcore raiders lurking on alts to sponge up more raid loot, casual non raiders show up mostly on the weekends or in the evening. blue trade scene is dead its all chardok loot in the tunnel but supposedly people use discord pretty effectively even though thats not classic.

a new tlp is overdue but if theres enough to launch a TLP without affecting blue and green remains to be seen.
Damn. That's too bad. That is sort of the feeling that I got. I tried to talk in OOC in EC but nobody even bothered to reply. There were a handful of people in the tunnel (mostly AFK) with a few sporadic, sad auctions.

The one thing I wasn't really interested in (raiding) seems to be the only thing that isn't dead. Sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]