View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bible thump with us or you're a cultist lmao
I honestly do not think they see it. They honestly do not see they are the one's busy about other people's business first. Then people say back off. Then:

"Help, I'm being oppressed!"

Over on FoH, this is the dominant narrative. It's a hotbed as they say. LLR is a colleague but he had to ban me. And, he has let that place get so out of control he can't unban me without creating a riot. Fine. I get paid the same.

Sounds familiar, eh? Some people danced with the devil in the pale moonlight. It will fuck you up. Bad shit. Not good. Just put away one moran for 18 years solid. Loser is 58 lol.

Of course, I'm a proud piss-guzzling beta cuck who is boring and old. But LLR will sooner or later have to corral that bunch. His methods are questionable. Maybe he'll just keep increasing the font size as they age out. Come to think of it, that's good money. People donate $ to that place lol. All for the white race. I donated, because that was my part of the assignment.

It's a bit puzzling. LLR got separate orders prior to the 2014 election cycle. That's when he geared in his Trump bots, I thought it was a joke. It did yield some solid leads. Who the fuck knows. If it gets one of these nuts off the streets, I say the FoH forums are worth the agency's efforts.