View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here’s where we get into the freedom argument though. We can both agree on at least the one point. But as an adult here in America, I believe anyone should be able to make that choice because it’s their own bodies.

People have been doing major body modifications for a long time to make themselves match what they believe they identify with. Think about that tiger man or lizard guy who got all those modifications. Sure it made some people uncomfortable but they were adults and I never once saw folks pushing legislation on them.

I think it’d be best to just let adults do what they want and leave them be. I imagine it’s already extremely difficult to feel like you’re born in the wrong body. No matter your opinion on that issue, it still must be a very difficult situation so either way you’re in for a lot of hurdles and I don’t believe in making people’s lives more difficult over something that doesn’t affect me in the slightest.

Also from what I understand before someone can even start that process they have to live as their identified sex for a few months or something. I’m not sure on that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]